If you’re planning a Family adventure, the following tips and tricks will help you pull it off like a pro — even with a tiny traveler in tow!
- Pack healthy snacks and skip the airport food.
Pack snacks for eating on the go and avoid juice binges by bringing along plenty of water.
- Choose comfy clothes for both you and your kid so that you can rest easy during flights.
- Choose flight times wisely.
Don’t kick off the holidays with a fussy flyer in your lap. The best way to keep your journey peaceful is to pick a time when your child is most likely to be asleep. It works wonders.
- Take toiletries to go and look for travel kits with pint-sized versions of your favorite products. Less is more when it comes to packing baby toiletries.
- Pack a travel health kit.
Having a sick baby when you’re away from home is no fun for anyone, but being prepared can help save you some stress.
- Let us entertain you.
Bored kids are restless kids, so bring along plenty of quiet but interactive activities that will engage your children during travel. And, electronics are a lifesaver.
- Plan ahead so you can pack less. Most car rental companies can provide a car seat along with your car.
- Travel in style.
If your kid is big enough to have her own bag, let her pull it. It fosters independence and keeps her from running off.
Have a great Family trip!